Pita Pizza with Hummus, Fresh Tomatoes and Olives
• 1 Pita, split and lightly toasted
• 1/2 c. ground beef
• 1 pkg. taco seasoning
• 1 container Eat Well Enjoy Life Tuscan White Bean Hummus with Roasted Garlic Tapenade, or your favorite flavor of EWEL hummus.
• 1 c. light cheddar cheese, shredded
• 1/4 c. olives
• 1/4 c. tomatoes, chopped
• 1/2 c. Tzatziki
• 1/2 c. salsa
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Brown ground beef in skillet; drain. Add taco seasoning, following package instructions.
3. Spread EWEL hummus on pita crust. Then add cooked ground beef and half the cheese and olives.
4. Warm in the oven until cheese melts.
5. When done, remove from oven and add remaining tomatoes and olives.
6. Slice and serve as wedges with a dollop of Tzatziki and salsa as desired.
Makes 1 pita pizza hummus pie
Eat Well Enjoy Life products are available in 100’s of grocers and supermarkets across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Additional flavors include
♥ Edamame Hummus
♥ Whole Grain
♥ Spicy Red Lentil Chipotle
♥ Wasabi Edamame
♥ Edamame w/ Roasted Red Pepper & Toasted Sesame
♥ Tuscan White Bean with Roasted Garlic Tapenade
♥ Edamame w/ Yellow Peppers
♥ Black Sesame & Ginger
♥ Spicy Yellow Lentil w/Sunflower Seeds & Apricot
♥ Tuscan White Bean w/ Roasted Pine Nuts & Herbs