Chicken & Avocado Pitas with Spicy Hummus
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and slightly mashed
- 1 cup Eat Well Enjoy Life Spicy Yellow Lentil Hummus with Sunflower Seeds & Apricot. Or, your favorite flavor of EWEL hummus.
- 2 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken (about 2 whole breasts)
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 2 cups chopped lettuce of your choice.
- 4 each 7-inch multi grain pita loaves, halved crosswise
- Spread one side of each pita with mashed avocado.
- Spread the pita side with EWEL hummus.
- Layer on the appropriate amounts of chicken, tomato and lettuce on the pita side with hummus.
- Top with the pita with the other half spread with avocado
Makes 4 Pitas
Eat Well Enjoy Life products are available in 100’s of grocers and supermarkets across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
Additional flavors include
♥ Edamame Hummus
♥ Whole Grain
♥ Spicy Red Lentil Chipotle
♥ Wasabi Edamame
♥ Edamame w/ Roasted Red Pepper & Toasted Sesame
♥ Tuscan White Bean with Roasted Garlic Tapenade
♥ Edamame w/ Yellow Peppers
♥ Black Sesame & Ginger
♥ Spicy Yellow Lentil w/Sunflower Seeds & Apricot
♥ Tuscan White Bean w/ Roasted Pine Nuts & Herbs
About the author
Welcome to the official blog of Eat Well and Enjoy Life hummus! In this blog we’ll be sharing company happenings, engaging in conversations with our fans, sharing recipes and spotlighting food bloggers today that share our values.